76 people have liked this
WASIU ADEBAYO MOSHOOD FOUNDATION (THE CHANGE AGENTS)
Main aim of the charity
Our main aim is to address the following objectives, in order to empower the youth and shift their attention away from crimes:
• To arrest the alarming failure rates of secondary school students in Mathematics, thereby increasing the potential number of students transiting to the Higher Institution of learning/Universities.
• To promote, mentor, nurture and inspire the younger generation in the area of academics and other learning environments.
• To advocate total literacy within and outside our community and across Nigeria, by organizing adult literacy programs, through the free ONLINE and offline classes.
• To encourage and train the so-called "area boys" in academics and vocational training, as the case may be.
• To oversee, promote and contribute to the growth and development of youths in academics, skills acquisition and general knowledge, for a better society.
How the employee got involved and why
This is where my passion lies,the tendency to impart knowledge and impact the vulnerables,in order to turn the society around and produce a generation worthy of emulation in the long run.
What work does the employee do for charity
I am the sole coordinator,the chief financier and the head-teacher of the charitable cause. I oversee the executive administration of the charitable project.